You Save 54% (€27,00)
|BUY MORE GET MORE
||Get 10% Off
||Get 15% Off
||Get 20% Off
You don't need any painting skills to enjoy the Painting by numbers on canvas kit! Our kit contains everything you need to unleash the inner artist in you. And the best way to enjoy the kit is to paint your best friend! Nothing is more meaningful than painting your pet whether they’re cats or dogs, you can paint them all!
A photograph is good, but a painting? That’s ARTISTIC! Capture that moment with your pet, and seal it in with a painting. Let your strokes tell the story. And feel fulfilled when you finish the painting. Share it, Give it or Frame it. Something not only you but everyone can cherish.
*YOU CAN UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO AFTER PURCHASE.
WHY DO YOU NEED ONE?
- It's a good keepsake for a lifetime as you recreate memories
- A very personalized gift for the perfect addition to your wall
- Not for you? Then buy one for a friend!
- You can paint your friend’s pet and send it to them as a gift
- A great way to relax and unleash the inner painter in you
- The fun never stops!
- Easy to use, and easier to handle
Order now and you’ll see how simple it is!
Painting by numbers has been scientifically proven to reduce anxiety, create focus, and promote mindfulness. It's not age-restricted so anyone can enjoy it! Let the stress fade away with every stroke you brush and your mind wander with every color you see.
HOW DOES IT WORK? ITS AS EASY AS 1, 2 & 3!
- Lay your canvas out and prepare your paints.
- Match the number of the paint to the number of the canvas.
Stand back and admire your masterpiece or even share online with your friends!
How to order?
Simply upload your good quality photo or email it to us after ordering. We recommend choosing a similar resolution to your photo (if you have a square photo choose 40x40cm, a rectangle will be 30x50cm or 40x50cm)
What's in the kit?
- a high-quality ROLLED canvas 40x50 cm / 16x20 Inch with pre-printed numbered contours.
- one water-based acrylic paint set. Everything is ready-to-paint, no need to mix the colors.
- a set of 3 brushes (1 small, 1 medium and 1 large).
- DIY wooden frame if you choose that option