The paint container and canvas are both marked with the same numbers
Apply the paint number to the corresponding number on the canvas.
Continue to apply all the paint with the corresponding numbers on the canvas.
- Pick a comfortable spot where you have plenty of space for all the equipment.
- Get a cup of water and a cloth so you can clean your brushes between using different paint colors.
- Your paintbrush needs to be dry when putting it in the paint.
- Paint the smallest areas first, then the medium-sized, followed by the largest areas.
- Paint the whole painting with a single color before moving on to the next one.
- Let the areas dry completely before painting neighboring sections.
- Leave no gaps between the different colors.